Below is specification for some common models, we build more than these. Please contact Kongter to specify your customized model if you could not find the same model below.
|Capacity:||Resistive load: 30kW||Resistive load: 60kW||Resistive load: 100kW|
|Inductive load: 30kVAR||Inductive load: 60kVAR||Inductive load: 100kVAR|
|Capacitive load: 30kVAR||Capacitive load: 60kVAR||Capacitive load: 100kVAR|
|Or customer defined|
|Rated Voltage:||Rated voltage Three Phase 480VAC|
|(or customized as per request)|
|Frequency:||50Hz and 60Hz are available|
|Min. Load Step:||100W, 100VAR||1kW, 1kVAR||1kW, 1kVAR|
|Or customer defined|
- Compact AC load bank unit with user friendly control panel.
- Effectively applied for full load test of generator set, UPS and other AC power systems.
- Sectionalized control of input power enables any customized setting of load step and time.
- Real-time display of test current, voltage, power, power factor, time and frequency.
- Alternative control modes by local control of circuit breaker/push button or PC control.
- PC software com protocol is open for data integration to customer’s IT system.
- Emergency stop button for quick termination of AC load test.
- Protection upon over load, over voltage, over temperature, short circuit and so on.
- It adopts latest load element with high density power, safer and more durable.
- Axial flow fans with big blast capacity for quick ventilation with low noise.
- Many more customized models (resistive, inductive, capacitive or combined) available upon request
- Battery bank system
- Energy storage system
- Energy meter loop load test
- Datacenter rack heat simulating
- PV system Inverter anti-islanding test
- Voltage regulator, rectifier aging load test
- Genset, UPS load bank commission testing
- AC/DC power supply, power source commission acceptance test
- Emergency stop operation: one key stop loading
- Over temperature alarm/protection: alarm & remove load
- Fan interlock protection: loading available after fan activated
- Over voltage protection: alarm & remove load
- Blower thermal overload protection: alarm & remove load
- Lack of air volume protection: alarm & remove load
- Short circuit protection by fuse(over current protection)
- Phase sequence protection(for fans with 3 phase voltage)
- Air inlet & outlet temperature monitoring
- Or other functions as requested
Two control modes available for Kongter’s series AC load banks via local panel and PC software.
- Local control mode by contactor or circuit breaker as requested by customer
- PC software control (optional)
Communication protocol of PC software is open to users for integration to their own system.
Customers also viewed: