The BDL-3927 is simply composed of 3 parts: Cell Data Logger (CDL), String Data Logger (SDL) and Router. CDL and SDL can work together or individually as per different requirement.
>>> Cell Data Logger (CDL)
It monitors voltage of each cell in real time. For different battery system, depending on different battery systems, each battery string will require different amount of CDL.
Each CDL is connected with up to 12 cells of 1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V.
>>> String Data Logger (SDL)
Each battery string will only need ONE SDL.
It monitors string voltage, string current (optional with CT) and ambient temperature. Each SDL will come with a customized current sensor for testing string current.
A router is connected with PC via LAN or Wifi. It is for receiving all measurement data from CDL and SDL.
>>> Optional Current Transducer (CT)
Optional part connected with SDL for monitoring of string current value.
- Small weight modular design and very easy to install and operate
- It tests all battery types of 1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V
- Simple wifi communication between battery data logger and PC
- Simultaneously monitor cell voltage, string voltage, current & temperature
- Data is automatically saved in PC, no need extra data transfer
- Work with battery charger or load bank to reflect complete battery status
- One Cell Data Logger is connected with up to 12 cells, save your time and money
- Could be used as temporary voltage monitoring or as permanent battery monitor
- Direct powered by battery, no need for extra power supply
- Good price with complete measurement functions
|String voltage||12~700V (customized)||±0.5%|
|Current testing||0~1000A (customized CT)||±1%|
|Power supply||Cell Data Logger (CDL)||10-90V from battery|
|String Data Logger (SDL)||DC24V±15% from battery|
|PC software||Two functions: Monitor and data management|
|Communication distance between PC and data loggers||0-300m (Router with LAN), 0-50m (Router with wifi)|
|Weight||0.15 kg/per module|
|Warning for||Communication disconnection, Over voltage and Low voltage|
|Working environment||Temperature: 0~55℃ Relative humility: ≤85%RH|
|Data sampling interval||0.1 second/point|
Q: Why do I need battery data logger?
A: 1. In IEEE regulation including IEEE 450, IEEE1188 and IEEE 1106, quarterly to semi-annual inspection for voltage, current and temperature are necessary for stationary battery.
2. Compared to other ways of data logger, BDL-3927 is automatically recording battery info in the PC software. It is more convenient and time saving for stationary batteries and non-stationary batteries like forklift/motive power batteries.
Q: What are the main compositions of BDL-3927 and what are their functions?
A: There are two essential parts, the Cell Data Logger (CDL) and String Data Logger (SDL). CDL is for recording voltage of each cell, while SDL is for recording of current, ambient temperature and string voltage.
Q: How many pieces of each part do I need?
A: For different battery systems, you will require different amount of CDL. Each string will require only one SDL.
Q: Can the CDL and SDL used separately?
A: Yes, they are working independently to each other. Both CDL and SDL measure and send data to PC software via wifi communication with router. You could use them together or separately as per your need.
Q: What battery types does BDL-3927 support?
A: Standard CDL supports common cells including 1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V cells. Customized cell types are available upon request. SDL supports all battery types.
Q: How many batteries can I connect to with the battery data logger?
A: Maximally you could connect up to 256 cells in one String.
Q: Can I use this battery data logger to test battery internal resistance?
A: No. For quick test of battery internal resistance or battery conductance, we will suggest BT-301 Battery Condition Analyzer.
Q: Can I use the data logger for remote control or PC software only?
A: It is used in PC data recording only. If you need remote control, you could consider the BMS-3923 Battery Monitoring System.
|Model||Battery System||Amount of CDL||Cell Type|
|SDL-48||48V||with 2 x CDL||2V, 6V and 12V|
|SDL-110||110V||with 5 x CDL||2V, 6V and 12V|
|SDL-220||220V||with 9 x CDL||2V, 6V and 12V|
|SDL-220-1||220V||with 2 x CDL||12V only|
|SDL-380||380V||with 16 x CDL||2V, 6V and 12V|
|SDL-380-1||380V||with 3 x CDL||12V only|
- All above standard units also include 1 x SDL and PC software.
- All standard units are for measurement cell type of 2V, 6V and 12V. Measurement of 1.2V batteries is optional.
- Customized model available upon request.
Customers also viewed: