- Touch screen and keypad operation
- Small size, portable and user-friendly
- Applicable to single cell of 6V and 12V with max current of 50A
- 3 functions in one: charging, discharging and activation
- These functions could be used separately or comprehensively
- All-rounded and accurate testing results with vivid waveforms
- Could charge/discharge battery singly and circularly for many times
- Long-time monitoring of the battery condition
- Safety circuits prevent damage to battery
- Direct USB drive for data transfer to PC
- Powerful PC software for testing data analysis and report printing
- Simple and fast for software update
1-50A(cell: 6V & 12V)
1-50A(cell: 6V & 12V)
6V: 5.4V – 7.05V (Discharge)
Note: For measurement of 1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V cells, please refer to BCD-3932T Battery Charger/Discharger.
Power supply: AC220V or 110V
LCD display: 320*240 pixels
Com port: USB
Internal memory: 16MB
External memory: 4GB (USB)
Dimension: 395*370*200 mm
Weight: 10Kg (main unit)
Standard: CE marking
Q: What models should I choose if we are to activate single Cell?
A: Kongter offers two models, BCD-3932T and BCD-3933T, for charge, discharge and activation of single cell. BCD-3932T is for measurement of 1.2V, 2V, 4V, 6V, 8V and 12V with max charge and discharge current of 100A, while BCD-3933T is for measurement of 6V and 12V ONLY with max current of 50A.
Q: What models should I choose if we want to activate battery String?
A: K-3986 series customized units are used to charge, discharge and activate battery String in single device. For example, if you want to test 48V with discharge current of 200A and charge current of 100A, you will need a customized model of 48V 200A (discharge)/48V 100A (charge).
Q: What is the principle of battery activation?
A: The charge and discharge functions in BCD-3932T. BCD-3933T and K-3986 could be used individually or comprehensively. When used comprehensively, lag-out battery will experience low-volt constant current charging and discharging in one or multi-circles (1~99). By activating the disabled Active-Material on battery electrode plate, it amends the battery malfunction caused by chemical failure and thus boosts the capacity of batteries.
Q: Can I monitor voltage of each cell during charge or discharge?
A: With optional DAC (Data Acquisition Case), you could view complete data including voltage value of each cell in PC software and K-3986 during measurement.
Q: If I do not have DAC, can I still use the PC software to monitor other data during measurement?
A: Yes, you could.
Customers also viewed: