It monitors voltage of each cell. For different battery system, depending on different battery systems, each BDL-3926C model will require different amount of Cell DACs.
It monitors string voltage, string current and ambient temperature. Each String DAC will come with a customized current sensor for testing string current. Each BDL-3926C Data Logger will only need ONE String DAC.
Connected with PC to collect data from Cell DACs and String DAC.
- Small weight modular design and very easy to install and operate
- It tests all battery types of 1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V
- Simple wireless communication between batteries and PC software
- Simultaneously monitor cell voltage, string voltage, current & temperature
- Data auto saving in PC, no need for data transfer
- Work with battery charger or load bank to reflect battery status
- One cell DAC is connected with multiple batteries, save your time and money
- Could be used as temporary voltage monitoring or as permanent battery monitor
- Direct powered by battery, no need for extra power supply
- Sampling rate is customer programmed for real time monitor and report generation
|String voltage||0~480V (customized)||±0.5%|
|Current testing||0~1000A (customized CT)||±1%|
|Power supply||Cell DAC||DC12V±15% from battery|
|String DAC||DC24V±20% from battery|
|Wireless communication modular|
DC5V±5% from PC
|PC software||Two functions: Monitor and data management|
|Communication distance||100m (not blocked)|
|Weight||0.15 kg/per module|
|Warning for||Communication disconnection, Over voltage and Low voltage|
|Working environment||Temperature: 0~55℃ Relative humility: ≤85%RH|
|Data sampling interval||0.1 second/point|
Q: Why do I need battery data logger?
A: 1. In IEEE regulation including IEEE 450, IEEE1188 and IEEE 1106, quarterly to semi-annual inspection for voltage, current and temperature are necessary for stationary battery.
2. Compared to other ways of data logger, BDL-3926C is automatically recording battery info in the PC software. It is more convenient and time saving for stationary batteries and non-stationary batteries like forklift/motive power batteries.
Q: What are the main compositions of BDL-3926C and what are their functions?
A: There are two essential parts, the Cell DAC and String DAC. Cell DAC is for recording voltage of each cell, while String DAC is for recording of current, ambient temperature and string voltage.
Q: How many pieces of each part do I need?
A: For different battery systems, you will require different amount of Cell DAC. Each string will require only one String DAC.
Q: Can the Cell DAC and String DAC used separately?
A: Yes, they are working independently to each other. Both Cell DAC and String DAC measure and send data to PC software via a control terminal that is connected with PC. You could use them together or separately as per your need.
Q: Can I use the DAC together with load bank or other Kongter’s products?
A: The Cell DAC is commonly applied along with K-3980 battery load bank and K-3986 battery charger/discharger/activator. With their PC software, you could see more detailed info about batteries.
Q: What battery types does BDL-3926C support?
A: Standard Cell DAC supports common cells including 1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V cells. Customized cell types are available upon request. String DAC supports all battery types.
Q: How many batteries can I connect to with the battery data logger?
A: Maximally you could connect up to 256 cells in one String.
Q: Can I use the data logger for remote control or PC software only?
A: It is used in PC data recording only. If you need remote control, you could consider the BMS-3923 Battery Monitoring System.
|Model||For Battery System||Amount of Cell DAC|
- All above standard units also include 1 string DAC, 1 communication terminal, 1 RS232-USB converter and BDL-3926C Data View software.
- All standard units are for measurement cell type of 2V, 6V and 12V. Measurement of 1.2V batteries is optional. Kongter also offer specific Cell DAC for measurement 12V only. One of such DAC can hook up with 12 cells of 12V.
- More customized models available upon request.
Customers also viewed: