Below is specification for some common models, we build more than these. Please contact Kongter to specify your customized model if you could not find the same model below.
|Rated Voltage:||AC220V±10%||Three Phase AC380V/400V±10%|
|Minimum Load Step:||100W||100W||100W||1kW||1kW||10kW|
|Display:||Voltage, Current, Frequency, Power and PF displayed on digital meter|
|Protection:||Overheat alarm, Overheat protection, Short circuit protection, Over/Low voltage protection, Over current protection & Emergency stop button.|
|Control Mode:||Manual control by MCBs or push buttons per customer’s choice|
|Air Flow:||Horizontal, Force-air cooling|
|Options:||Handle panel or PC remote control|
- Compact load bank unit with user friendly control panel.
- Effectively applied for full load test of generator set, UPS and other AC power systems.
- Sectionalized control of input power enables any customized setting of load step and time.
- Real-time display of test current, voltage, power, power factor, time and frequency.
- Alternative control modes by local control of circuit breaker/push button or PC control.
- PC software com protocol is open for data integration to customer’s IT system.
- Emergency stop button for quick termination of AC load test.
- Protection upon over load, over voltage, over temperature, short circuit and so on.
- It adopts latest load element with high density power, safer and more durable.
- Axial flow fans with big blast capacity for quick ventilation with low noise.
- Many more customized models (resistive, inductive, capacitive or combined) available upon request
- Battery bank system
- Energy storage system
- Energy meter loop load test
- Datacenter rack heat simulating
- PV system Inverter anti-islanding test
- Voltage regulator, rectifier aging load test
- Genset, UPS load bank commission testing
- AC/DC power supply, power source commission acceptance test
- Emergency stop operation: one key stop loading
- Over temperature alarm/protection: alarm & remove load
- Fan interlock protection: loading available after fan activated
- Over voltage protection: alarm & remove load
- Blower thermal overload protection: alarm & remove load
- Lack of air volume protection: alarm & remove load
- Short circuit protection by fuse(over current protection)
- Phase sequence protection(for fans with 3 phase voltage)
- Air inlet & outlet temperature monitoring
- Or other functions as requested
Two control modes available for Kongter’s series AC load banks via local panel and PC software.
- Local control mode by contactor or circuit breaker as requested by customer
- PC software control (optional)
Communication protocol of PC software is open to users for integration to their own system.
Customers also viewed: