Below is specification for 6kW (240Vac) for example, we build more models than this.
Please Contact Kongter to specify your customized model if you could not find the same model below.
|Load Element||Alloy resistors|
|Load Voltage||AC240V single phase 50Hz|
|Load Steps||0.5, 0.5, 1, 2, 2(0.5KW to 6KW adjustable)|
|Power Supply||From test source(PDU)|
|Two Control Modes||LOCAL: Manual control by push buttons|
|REMOTE: ONE PC software remote control for all 22 sets of load bank|
|Could set both individual and group load bank power|
|Wire Connections0000||3 sets load cable of C19 to C20 for loading|
|Protection Level||IP20 (for indoor use）|
|Cooling Mod||Force-air cooling and air flow adjustable:|
|cold air front inlet & hot air back outlet|
|Work Mode||Continuous work|
|Dimension||6U, 19’’ Standard Rack|
- Compact load bank unit with user friendly control panel.
- Effectively applied for full load test of generator set, UPS and other AC power systems.
- Sectionalized control of input power enables any customized setting of load step and time.
- Real-time display of test current, voltage, power, power factor, time and frequency.
- Alternative control modes by local control of circuit breaker/push button or PC control.
- PC software com protocol is open for data integration to customer’s IT system.
- Emergency stop button for quick termination of AC load test.
- Protection upon over load, over voltage, over temperature, short circuit and so on.
- It adopts latest load element with high density power, safer and more durable.
- Axial flow fans with big blast capacity for quick ventilation with low noise.
- Many more customized models (resistive, inductive, capacitive or combined) available upon request
- Battery bank system
- Energy storage system
- Energy meter loop load test
- Datacenter rack heat simulating
- PV system Inverter anti-islanding test
- Voltage regulator, rectifier aging load test
- Genset, UPS load bank commission testing
- AC/DC power supply, power source commission acceptance test
- Emergency stop operation: one key stop loading
- Over temperature alarm/protection: alarm & remove load
- Fan interlock protection: loading available after fan activated
- Over voltage protection: alarm & remove load
- Blower thermal overload protection: alarm & remove load
- Lack of air volume protection: alarm & remove load
- Short circuit protection by fuse(over current protection)
- Phase sequence protection(for fans with 3 phase voltage)
- Air inlet & outlet temperature monitoring
- Or other functions as requested
Two control modes available for Kongter’s series AC load banks via local panel and PC software.
- Local control mode by contactor or circuit breaker as requested by customer
- PC software control (optional)
Communication protocol of PC software is open to users for integration to their own system.
Customers also viewed: